Door/Window Sensor allows you to monitor any door, window, or other open/close object in your home. When the object is opened, the battery-powered sensor triggers your security console to immediately sound the alarm, activate the voice dialer, and flash the lights. Door/Window Sensor consists of two components: the sensor and the magnet. The sensor installs on the door/window frame, and the magnet installs on the door/window itself. When the door/window is opened, the two components separate and trigger an alarm.
1. Standard Zigbee HA1.2 protocol, good compatibility.
2. Super low power consumption design, battery lifespan up to 24 months;
3. Real time monitoring closed/open start of door or window;
4. Double reed switch design, suitable for door or window with different direction;
5. Support anti-dismantle alarm;
6. Easy replacement of the battery;
7. Low power alert and report function;
8. Free tool installation, stick and play;
9. Smart and fasion design, with appearance design patent;